Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Step by Step: Sarah's Rehab Process

Hey Blogger, so last night and today Sarah took me through some rehabilitation process on how to stop being so upset. It was kinda confusing, but I guess she was right. There was only one (major) flaw to her process which will be discussed further into the post. So I will give you the step by step directions Sarah gave me to "reduce my misery by 48.8%" I don't know, Sarah's words, not mine. So here is her step by step process:

Sarah's Rehabilitation Process
(By Sarah, JQA, Grade 7C)

Step 1: Get something else on your mind. Like try and think of what you do have, right now, rather than what you can't have.

Step 2: Change your Google+ theme. That includes profile picture and cover photo.

Step 3: Avoid "stalking" wikia and certain pages at all costs. It will not help, just make it worse.

Step 4: Do no more further research into our newest episode, Girl Meets Master Plan. Don't read wikia pages on it, google images from it, or watch commercial clips from it.

Step 5: Avoid watching commercial for it whenever it comes on TV. Change the channel, walk away, avoid it at all costs.

Step 6: Try and focus on other plots, such as friendships, school and grades, getting my "rebellious" reputation back.

Step 7: Find someone you trust to keep you on track with other activites. Find a friend, or someone you know who will hangout with you and talk about themself rather than you.

Step 8: Engage in other activities such as the wii, the computer, showering, homework, getting some time outside and focus on school work during school.

Step 9: Change the subject whenever it comes up. Talk about someone/something else, don't have your mind on it at all, even in a conversation.

Step 10: Avoid looking in detail about Girl Meets Writers updates on it. If Girl Meets Writers have new updates and information on it, read the post and look no further into it.

Step 11: Leave no signs of it around you, such as pets from home, items and memories from home or watching similar episodes such as Girl Meets Home for the Holidays.

Step 12: Don't listen to any songs on it (Last song in Maya Hart's Playlist 2014-2015) and do not watch any fan-made videos based on it.


And if all else fails, you have the exclusive "Sarah's Rehab Back Up Plan" which is more of a giving process as well.

Sarah's Rehab Back Up Plan
(By Sarah, JQA, Grade 7C)

Try your best to earn all you can. Be nice to everyone around you, encourage positive topics and try and make sure everyone else is happy. You may get their approval, if they are happy, they may wanna make you happy so they can stay happy too. If they do not feel the need for you to be happy as well, then revert back to "Sarah's Rehabilitation Process" and hang out with other people such as myself (Sarah) and Auggie. If they are unhappy otherwise, it is their job to make themselves happy and figure out what will make them happy without you having to do it for them.


So, that was Sarah's Rehabilitation Process and she even had a back up plan. I was writing from her perspective, that is what she said, so I was basically quoting her. "You" was me and "Myself" was Sarah because I was quoting her plan. She didn't actually write this blog post, I did (Maya) and I was just quoting her plan in her perspective. I wrote "By Sarah" because it was her plan, I just wrote it our. Okay I think you get it now. So please enjoy this and be sure to check out my last blog post, "August-December - Extreme Relation" which is about my new song relation that was sooo relatable back then. So thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and I for sure will follow Sarah's process and her back-up plan if possible. When the people make me happy, I make them happy. I've been crying my sorry eyes out for a week now, so that's why nobody else is having any fun. So thanks for reading, bye check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment