Saturday, January 17, 2015

Precious Memories Made

Hey Blogger, so I really enjoyed my 14th Birthday! It is official! Penny got me $2 #ThanksPenny, Farkle gave me my gift back, just like I gave to him. He gave me Zook/Nightmares and a Finding Nemo book, I don't even know what that one was about. Riley gave me my mom, the best gift I could ask for, and she gave me a beautiful necklace. I have such an amazing family, and it doesn't mean they're all biologically related to me. Friends and Family match up in my eyes. I enjoyed my birthday so much this year, I was hoping you could enjoy it with me, so I will post some of my birthday memories of 2015:

This one's my favorite. Me and my mom, like we've never been before. I've never really known how it feels to have a mother, one that's there like that. It's kinda special, something I've been missing out on all 14 years of my life.

Yeah, as evil as I look, it's kinda funny! That old rope trick was pretty good, not that I was happy with it at the time.

Then having to get out of that took some effort, for sure. Not my effort of course, but it surely wasn't the highlight of my day.

Shawn is also something special. Someone who's been where I have all his life, even longer than I have. Who knew someone could be so similar to you, be going through the exact same thing, when I told myself I was the only one.

Best friends are also something special. Even if it is just for your birthday. That's sorta where I'm at now. I thought so highly of her yesterday, when she made that birthday surprise and saying she even worked on it at school, made my birthday. Then today she accuses me of something so very stupid. I mean if I actually did that, she hacked my account at 7:36pm on the night I made my recentest video. It's just the only possible truth.

My birthday cake this year was also something else! It looks pretty girly but tasted like heaven! So having that cake made me feel 14 and proud of it too. Being the only 14-year-old in 7th Grade isn't my favorite, but I failed elementary and that's something I gotta live with. The cake was amazing and I thank my mom for getting it just for me!

Memories made are something that cannot be erased. That birthday present was one of the best things my mom has ever done for me. I know she hasn't paid much attention to me over the past 14 years but I am well aware of her true lifestyle even if other people aren't. I know it took so much to get that for me and I'm beyond thankful, I am.

So my birthday was a true hit, honestly, it could not have been more successful. Thank you to everyone who contributed to making it special! I appreciate everyone in my life and I'm thankful for what has changed for the greater good. And I don't just mean everyone I know, I mean you guys on here too. Everyone who has left me encouraging messages, who make my day when I see their comments. I got over 20 "Happy Birthday Maya" messages yesterday and a few this morning. Thank you all for caring so much, I couldn't ask for better followers, family and friends! Check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon and thank you all, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment