Thursday, January 15, 2015

Always Gonna Be Everyday's Tomorrow

Hey Blogger, disappointing news, we didn't get to go to Declan and Turner's today like we were promised, like I told you all yesterday on "It's Only a Day Away..." where Mrs Matthews said we were going today, which we aren't. We didn't go. She "forgot" to text Ronnie. She said she will tomorrow, but I'm starting to believe that it is gonna be tomorrow tomorrow. It's always gonna be everyday's tomorrow. "Tomorrow" Mrs Matthews will say. The next day, "Tomorrow." The next day, "Tomorrow" and it is just gonna be everyday's tomorrow. So that is just excellent. I rarely ever get to see Declan and the time between the times I do see him are longer periods than I was planning for. So that is awful. So wish me luck on going to Declan's tomorrow, because tomorrow is my birthday, it may be a birthday present. Check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

1 comment: