Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Reason For This Hate

Hey Blogger, you know that not-so-pleasant post I was telling you all about in my previous post "The New Edition to Maya Hart's" well here it is now. I began it 2 minutes later. So everyone wanna know why I hate Riley's stupid little gutts to badly? Well whether you wanna know or not, your gonna hear it all. Whether you keep reading or not, is not my choice and if you don't, don't tell me. So last night she insincerly apologized to me and I was too ticked off to give a rip. So I agreed to come back to their house after Auggie bailed on me for her (pitty child) I went home because I would've rather faced my mom's wrath of accuse than her. So Farkle stupidly convinced my mom to let me back over and I heard that Auggie spilled my secret to Raegan online, so I brought my cleaver. Then so I ignored Riley all night long. I woke up and tried to walk to school without her, Mrs Matthews questioned me and I refused to walk with that walking hell of a person. So I told Sarah at school and Sarah said she was a freak and I added stubborn. My other friend told me to congratulate her on being so friend-less that her only intention after school is to beat her enemy home. It doesn't seem like she did much, does it? No it doesn't. It's an inside joke. Like me and Lucas's inside joke that nobody else gets. Everyone else has gone back to normal. Even Farkle has went back to crushing on me. Like seriously. The only person who has not gone back to normal is her. Riley. If Farkle can go back to normal, it is just plain sad if you can't when he has. I mean, I basically see her for like 20% of the time now, I would argue I see Lucas more but if he wasn't constantly absent from school, that would be more dependable. But I see Sarah more often. And Riley is always talking all oddly low-pitched and dull and almost like me. Auggie was the first one to point it out a couple days ago and Farkle agreed so I'm not the only one hearing this. And I can't believe I'm saying this but that stupid hamster obsession where she praises Kiwi that hamster like he made this world is the most normal thing about her. And I'm fed up. Tired of it. Sick of and I just can't take it anymore. Every time she says something in that stupid voice, makes me wanna bang my head into the wall. Penny talks normal, Bernadette talks normal, Farkle talks normal, Auggie talks normal, EVERYONE BUT HER TALKS NORMAL!!! This world has gone mad!!! Okay, maybe I`ve gone mad, I'm changing my keyboard settings without even knowing. So if everyone else can do it, she has no excuse. I was done in the shower and I heard her and Mrs Matthews talking and I almost slipped and banged my head on the floor...on purpose!! I just can't take it anymore!! Even those stupid Bailey people didn't do this!!! Ahhhh!!!! Can't stand being in a room with her!! So yeah, you see why I'm so freaking ticked off now? Yeah. Can't take it. I was thinking of what it would be like if she not only talked normally, she acted like episodes how I would love her soooo much and then I said "Maya, wake up this is the Heaven of dreams!!" so I am like tired of her. Wonderin' why I'm so mad!? Well now ya know! Geeeezzz!!! .......Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, check back soon, bye-bye! :D

2 comments: