Sunday, January 25, 2015

The 99 Problems (Still The Issues)

Hey Blogger, as you all know, well those of you who've been with The 99 Problems of Maya Hart since it started, will know that I made a blog post, early in the blog, so way back in August, I made a post called "The 99 Problems (The Official Issues)" and it was mostly an introduction to all the problems of my life. So I listed many problems that I was having with my life and it was a fairly long list, I think it had 29 things on it. So I will once again, make that list, the exact one but cross off the things that are not longer a problem, but add things that have became a problem since August 27th 2014, when I made the list. The ones I add will be bolded, meaning they are the ones that didn't occur then, but occur now. So let's see what is still apart of The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!


1. I have to go to school
2. I am failing every class in school
3. Girl Meets Crazy Hat is the worst episode that kills me
4. Everyone ships me with Lucas
5. I am the only kid in 7th Grade with a flip phone
6. My history teacher is my best friend Riley Matthews' dad
7. I am not currently staying with my parents
8. My father moved out of our house soon after I was born
9. My mom pays no attention to me
10. My father has another family
11. I have nobody at home helping me with my homework
12. My friend Riley is trying to save me from life
13. The phone I now have was boughten by Riley's father, not mine
14. Another terrible episode is Girl Meets World of Terror (I used to love it)
15. I only have one decent and normal friend
16. I practically live for myself
17. I feed myself, get myself up every morning, shop for myself
18. I take care of myself at home
19. My mother can't afford to raise me
20. My mother works as a struggling waitress
21. My mother would rather persue her dream of becoming an actress rather than raising me
22. It kills me that I can't get to Lucas
23. I have a blue and grey flip phone, being the only one in the class
24. I struggle with school and living at home
25. Farkle Minkus, the most obnoctious kid in school has a crush on me
26. I'm worried about falling for Farkle
27. I am gifted at art rather than martial arts
28. The closest thing to a 'romance' I have is with...Farkle
29. My mom usually forgets my Birthday
30. My friendships are all outta wack
31. I'm struggling with my reputation
32. I have this really rude friend, stealing my stuff all the time.
33. I have this bad habit of creating an ab-normal bond with Auggie.
34. Riley is often negative and doesn't wanna be my friend (sometimes)

Okay, so I have crossed out a couple and have added a couple, now I'm going to calculate how many issues I have and see if it is over August 27th's count, so 29+ or under, 28- let's see!

Okay, so the calculated total of Maya's official issues is 28! I have one less issue now than I did then, including the new ones. So I guess we can call that progress, right? Right...no. Not really. I've got one less problem! Yeah, so that's my official issues of January 2015 compared to August 2014. So in 5 months, I will be posting another official issues post to see if I've increased or decreased. I've decreased by one since August and you can call that progress. Let's hope for 27- next time, which will be in the end of June, so just as summer begins. Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment