Saturday, January 24, 2015

If I Forgot To Say, I'm Saying Now...

Hey Blogger, so it has been about 1-2 days now since everything has changed. Yes, my life has changed and me being me, that's usually not a good thing. But this time, it is different. Changed. I have forgotten to say, that everything has changed and I'm happy about it, life is good and I couldn't be happier with my friends and family. This is the happiest I've been with my people relationships since August and I am so very happy with everyone! I've felt this sense of over-welming joy that I haven't actually said thank you for. I am sooo thankful for the improvance of Riley, for one. She has worked so hard and there are some things she has done in the past 48 hours that has actually surprised me, I didn't think she was even capable of anymore. I am so thankful for Shawn, he's always there for me and always helping me out. I know he'll take care of me and I'm so very thankful. I am also surprised and impressed about the effort my mom has put into making a change and trying to get to know the daughter she probably didn't realize she had half my life. Those people have gave it their all and have suceeded hugely and I am so happy, so impressed and life is great. Thanks to all those people, I'm sorry I haven't said it sooner.

If I've forgotten to say it, I'm saying it now...

1 comment:

  1. i hated riley in the first place she just dosnt want to understand anything she is insane ashore and a spoiled brat GO MAYA TEAM MAYA

    ReplyDelete