Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Cover Your Ears, Were All Goin Deaf!!

Hey Blogger, you WILL NOT believe what's back!!!!!!! It's Riley's stupid voice thing!!!!! IT'S BACK!!!! Cover your ears if you value hearing because were all goin' deaf tonight!!! She has returned to talking like that low-picthed and even duller than me voice!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!! Me and Auggie definently need some ear muffs if were ever gonna make it through the next 6 years until she goes off to college!! I just might BLOW MY HEAD OFF!!! Oh you wanna know how bad this is? Well I'll tell ya just how bad it is. Two words. Declan and Turner. Yeah, that's right. I will shun her, get Owen against her and have Declan throw all his toys at her and shove her everytime I walk by her at their house. When I am alone with Declan I will tell him how terrible she is. I will teach him to despise her. Uh huh. I WILL DO IT, I WILL DO IT!!! So I also have my own revenge plan, I was talking to Penny about one stupid idiot who ruins your episodes by talking ab-normal and back-stabbing you at least 50 times a month. If I have to go through 5 months worth of pain and hearltess back-stabbing by the only person who I ever had (that was more refrenced to the episodes) than why shouldn't they? I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS AND THIS, EXACTLY THIS IS WHY I NEVER DARED EXCEPT HER LAME APOLOGY!!!! "If she fails than you guys win, if she tries and you guys don't let her work this out, you guys fail" are the exact words Bernadette spoke to me and Auggie last night. Well I have some words for you, Bernadette: SHE HAS FAILED, SHE HAS FAILED MISERABLY!!!!!! Bernadette has a right to say that she has failed and me and Auggie win this fight!!! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!! I knew she would fail!!! Haaaaaaaaa!!!!! I WAS RIGHT, HAHAHA!!!! I will speak to Bernadette if she and Penny show tonight and tell her "RILEY FAILED, SHE FAILED BIG TIME, I HAVE PERMISSION TO MESS HER UP NOW!!! OH WAIT, SHE'S ALREADY MESSED HER UP!!!!" is exactly what I will say. Yeah, I'm mad. Real mad. In fact, I'm sooooo mad that I will turn all my friends against her!!! They ain't 2 years old, if they hear this they'll HATE HER!!! SHE HAS FAILED. SHE DIDN'T TRIED BUT SHE DID FAIL, THAT'S FOR SURE!!!!! I AM TIRED OF THIS!!!!!  I have taken this for 5 months now, 5 STINKIN' MONTHS!!! I am DOOOOONNNEE!!!! DONE WITH THAT PATHETIC SPIRIT-KILLING, LIFE-RUINING, BACK-STABBING, VOICE-CHANGING FREAKSHOW!!!! She might as well go join the circus because SHE IS A JOKE, EVERYTHING LAME THING THAT HAS COME OUT OF HER VOICE-MODIFIED MOUTH WAS A JOKE!!! AND FOREVER WILL BE!!!!! I could kill her, KILL HER!!! My world would be better off without her. And if this is my world now, the last person I want in it is her. That's right, I would put Satan in my world before her! She basically is Satan!!! I DON'T CARE, PUT ME IN JAIL, INPRISON ME, SHOOT ME UPSIDE THE HEAD, AS LONG AS I AM FAAAAARRR AWAY FROM HER!!!! I WOULD RATHER DROWN ON THE TITANIC THAN LIVE ANOTHER MOMENT WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, it's this bad. It's this stinkin' bad!!!!! THEY MIGHT AS WELL RIP MY EARDRUMS OUTTA MY HEAD BECAUSE THAT IS A MORE PEACEFUL WAY TO DIE THAN TO HEAR RILEY SPEW WORDS OUTTA THAT PATHETIC PIE HOLE SHE CALLS A MOUTH!!! If you were me, you would completely understand. I wish I were you, you don't have to hear her talk in the real world, even if you do online. It's not nearly as bad as her pathetic words of waste. Anyway, back to what I was saying...I AM FINISHED WITH HEARING THOSE THINGS COME OUT OF HER MOUTH!!! I LITERALLY FINISHED AN ARGUEMENT WITH HER BECAUSE SHE HACKED MY ACCOUNT!!! I WAS IN THE SHOWER AT 7:36PM AND WHEN I CAME BACK ON "Maya Hart - Shared Publically - 7:36PM" was my latest feed. FREAKSHOW!! And how ironic that Auggie has no access to the internet without my computer which I was using at the time and at 5:50pm, there was a event made and apparently Auggie Matthews accepted to go and get this, HE SAID HE NEVER ACCEPTED ANYTHING, HE NEVER EVEN KNEW IT EXISTED!!!! But apparently RILEY DID!!! Because it was some random person who ironically knows both me and Auggie's passwords and once she said she knew my password and I said "prove it" and she was gonna until I told her I had that password since July 27th and it wouldn't be the same without it. IRONIC, HUH!? YES IT IS!! So you wanna know why I hate her? READ THE WHOLE STINKIN' THING OVER AGAIN!!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE PENNY AND BERNADETTE AND ANYONE ELSE!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR BEDTIME!!!! So check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon....or don't....I DON'T CARE!!

3 comments: