Thursday, January 8, 2015

A Worthwhile Wait

Hey Blogger, so remember I told you all about Delcan? The little boy who is almost 2 and I "babysit" and am obsessed with him? Well tonight was our reuniting. Today Mrs Matthews finally got around to texting Ronnie, their mom and she didn't reply until 6pm tonight and said we could come over tomorrow. We were waiting for a week and it finally was gonna come. So then Mrs Matthews came down a while later and told us the reason Ronnie didn't text back for a while was because Declan took some medicine off the counter this morning that was not his and ate 6 pills of it and had to be rushed to emergency at 10am. So then Ronnie said we could come over now and me and Riley were siked. It was 6:17pm when we left. Then when we got there, I was playing with Declan and Riley was holding Turner. Then Turner needed a bath and Ronnie let Riley help her. So then I was playing with Declan in his room and Ronnie asked if I could bath him, on my own. I was so excited, but I casually agreed. I bathed Declan all by myself. It was the best bath ever! So then I washed his hair and gave him soap and he liked washing himself, Ronnie told me. So then after, I dried him off and took him into his room. I laid him on his diaper changer and put his diaper under him. Ronnie put cream on him but let me do the lotion. Then I got Declan in his monkey onezies which were getting a bit small for him. Then Declan's 11-year-old brother, Owen got home and he was doing homework downstairs, so I played with Declan upstairs for a bit. Then Riley came up and said Ronnie offered me and Declan to come downstairs. Then we went down and talked with Ronnie who was feeding Turner and Owen who was on his laptop doing homework. Then Ronnie put Turner to bed and Me, Riley and Owen were all eating pieces off the gingerbread house. Before we knew it, it was 8pm and time to go. So I waved goodbye to Declan and me and Riley headed home and the best part is, Ronnie said we could come over at 3:30pm tomorrow. After school, it's gonna be the best ever! I cannot wait, just one more school day until I see Declan again! This is gonna be the best times of my 12-year-old pathetic life. Well my birthday's in a few days, so almost 13 but still. Check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Maya! I have a new chapter on my fictionpress account. where Alice and Nigel have their first day of school, check it out! second.. happy new year, and my birthday is coming up in a month(in February)! Thank you for supporting, and please write a review. I hope you had a happy new year, and may the odds be ever in your favor ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I'll be sure to check it out, wouldn't miss it! Happy Early Birthday, mine is coming up in 5 days, on the 16th of January. I will always support you and your wonderful stories. Happy New Year and I'm still loving the Hunger Games Quote! Will the odds be ever in your favor, too!

      Delete