Wednesday, January 14, 2015

It's Only a Day Away....

Hey Blogger, I have some super exciting news! So tomorrow is the returnal of "Just a Little Obsession" and "A Worthwhile Wait" and you know what those posts are about, right? Declan! Tomorrow "anytime after 3pm" is when we get to go see Declan and Turner! Riley saw a text from Ronnie on her mom's phone that said "Hey, Riley and Maya can come over anytime after 3pm" and Riley was soo excited, this was during school. She went home sick 3rd period. She texted me at lunch time and told me and I got stoked. So then she said it wasn't confirmed and she said that anytime after 3pm we can go, as in not like today but any day. So tomorrow we get permission and full support (let's hope) of seeing Declan and Turner. I cannot wait to see how Declan's doing. Last time I saw him there wasn't a second he wasn't talking, now I will see him normally again. Yay! I can't wait to see how all of them are doing. So tomorrow is Declan and Turner's reuniting and it's only a day away! So I only have to go through an easy day at school then freedom to Declan!! Yayy!!!! SOOOOO EXCITED!!! Check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment