Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Big 10,000

Hey Blogger, I know this sounds hard to believe, but I have just reached 10,000 pageviews!! The 99 Problems of Maya Hart officially has 10,000 pageviews! Yeah people! This is great, and also it got super popular fast and one of the first choices that show up on Google when you put "maya hart" is "maya hart blogger" and I am the only Maya Hart with Blogger, in fact I am the only Maya Hart so eh. And I acknowledge that 10,000 pageviews by far is a record for anyone I know, even if I wish I didn't! Riley, I wish I didn't know her. #Stubborn is what she is. She literally gets out of 8th period as fast as she can so she can beat me home, like she has nothing better to do. I told my friend at school about that. Like, I am staying back for like 5-10 minutes after school, talking to my friends and classmates while Riley has no friends and all and nothing better to do than to rush home just to beat me. Like I don't think of her right after school, I hate her. It's kinda sad that she thinks about me, and beating me. Like I had 10,000 better things to do than think of her. So that is just kinda sad. I told Sarah after school. "Wow, she's kind of a freak" Sarah said. "A freak and kinda stubborn" I added. She didn't wanna face the wrath of that girl, so she left me to face her alone, which I refuse to. So anyway, The 99 Problems of Maya Hart have reached 10,000 pageviews and I am proud. Well 10,021 pageviews to be exact.
Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

1 comment: