Saturday, January 17, 2015

Maya Hart - The Guilt Trip (What the Heck Did I Do!)

Hey Blogger, so today I will tell you about how I took the guilt trip. It was a while ago. Yeah, that's what I'm going with. There is no precise time, well there is but you can't make me talk! Haha, anyway...So there was a time I felt I had a right to do something. The general human being had no right, but I was in a situation of necessity and I had a right to after all this time. Then after what I did, I got rewarded well sure I did, but I really didn't deserve it. So maybe I had no right to. I had to right to do what I did and I also had no right to accept any reward. But I did both those things and now I am taking a guilt trip. The question is, what the heck did I do!? Why would I do something like that? Well I know why, but I wish I hadn't. Guilt trip. I knew it was too good to be true, Maya Hart apparently really IS the opposite of innocent. It's not called the Innocent Trip, now is it? I honestly believe I did not make up the phrase "guilt trip" but I don't know where I would've got it from.






So I couldn't find any online quotes that relate to my situation (PS. I had a feeling I was the only one going through this problem) so I decided to make my own! Yes, you can tell I wrote them because, well I signed them at the bottom and you can google those quotes and they won't show up on other images (unless someone thought of exactly what I did) because I already tried searching quotes that represent me and there were none. So I may be the one who will make someone a wonderful fortune cookie. So thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to check back again soon!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete