Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Just a Little Obsession

Hey Blogger, sorry I haven't been on lately. I haven't had access to a computer in a while. So on New Years Eve, we went to a party at the apartment across the hall, apartment 27. Mrs and Mr Matthews old friend, Ronnie lives there with her 3 sons. One's Owen, age 11, Declan age 1 and Turner age 4 months. Auggie played with Owen and he said that Auggie was cooler than me and Riley (even though he's 5) which seemed very like Owen. Then I played with Declan and Riley played with Turner. I gave Declan shoulder rides and lots of cool rides. I carried him around and taught him new words on his farm map playmat thing. Then I ended up loving Delcan sooooo much and became obsessed with him. Riley adored Turner just as much and became obsessed with him too. Then now it is 6 days later and we have been waiting day-by-day to see them again and Mrs Matthews just decided it was never the right time. Then today she said she will likely text Ronnie tomorrow and we could be able to see them tomorrow. Will it be our big babysitting break? We will see! I will tell you next time on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment