Monday, January 12, 2015

Just To Blow My Mind!

Hey Blogger, so I have some immediate news! So first off, the thing is with Declan, I haven't seen him in 4 days and if we have to go 10 days again, my head just might pop off. So also I have like 2-3 new songs. By 2-3 I mean I have 2 new ones and one that I just might add. How did this happen? I have so many new songs all of a sudden, how? Well I realized I haven't been on YouTube much lately. So I searched "Maya Hart" on the YouTube search bar and I had a bunch of new video tributes so I watched all of them and I found 2 new songs I really like and one I might add. All from YouTube video tributes. So I will show you my video for each song and the tribute video I found it from.

1. Just a Little Girl by Trading Yesterday

Okay, technical difficulties. I have had soooo many issues with this song tonight, so here's the link to the YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk9XJ2-ZiB8 This is for the one that someone made as a tribute to me.

And this is my famous lyric video for it! So I had to listen and watch the YouTube video for this song because they don't have it on iTunes. What song isn't on iTunes?! I mean that's nuts. So I have to listen to it watching the video the whole time on my phone or listen to it on the computer, which I am doing right now. 

2. I'm Only Human by Christina Perri

This is the video tribute someone made for me, the video where I got the song from and the only reason this song is mine. So next is my lyric video!

This is my lyric video for I'm Only Human by Christina Perri. So next up is my song that I am not sure I am adding to my playlist or not, I'll have to think about it overnight.

3. Don't Let Me Get Me by P!nk

This is the video tribute of the song about me that someone else made. I might add this song, I like every part but the chorus and so I might add it. It is REALLY representing to me which is probably why people made tributes on it for me. So because I haven't officially added this song to my playlist, I don't have my own official lyric video for it. Sorry, I may soon but I don't yet because I am unsure about adding it. 

So thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to check back again soon! And PS. Really sorry I don't write often anymore, I literally just got my computer back tonight and I haven't had it for a month, sorry! So if I don't get it taken away again, I will write often again! Check back soon and Happy New Year to you guys and BTW, my Birthday is in nearly 3 days! January 16th, don't miss Girl Meets Master Plan airing that very night!

No comments:

Post a Comment