Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Twice Innocent, Twice More Than Ever Before!

Hey Blogger, so guess what? Today I had my Monday's meeting on Tuesday about that girl in my class from my previous post "Bark Up Your Own Tree" and it went well. We got down to the situation and turns out I'm not completely innocent? Shocking? Not yet, you just wait. I was guilty for one thing and one thing only. The day I had enough, I got ticked at her for making fun of my ping pong skills that I attempted to whip a ball at her head. I admitted right there, in front of the principal that I did that. But I did nothing else, that is shocking. In gym class days ago she said "Your almost as bad at ping pong as you are at volleyball, I was at camp, I saw how terrible you were" she said. Then in the meeting today she said "Oh what camp? I never went to the camp while you were there!!" and she knew it, KNEW it that she was there. She knew she was lying and I could tell. She admitted it days ago and now lies to both me and the principal, she knows I know. She just tried to convince the principal otherwise. So it ended and Sarah begged me to tell her what had happened. I kinda told her but I kept being cut off by classes and stuff and kept saying "Tell ya later" and never finished. I'll tell her tomorrow. Also, something else very surprising, I was innocent in another situation, this one also today and more recent. So Riley suggested we go outside and for most of today she's been a bit negative, but not enough to say anything. So I kept it to myself until we went outside and it was clearly awkward and I wasn't up to facing sitting outside in the awkwardness with her. So I said on the silent walk, I suggested we go back. Confused, she asked why and I explained why it was awkward. "Your always negative! You've been negative for the past 3 days!" she complained. What the heck? I have to admit, I wasn't nominated Preppiest Princess but I wasn't being negative. I hadn't been negative for a while, not noticably at all. I've been happy since like Saturday I think. Yeah, I've been satisfied since then and I have proof to prove it. So I was so happy because we were going back like episodes us and I was so happy, that it fell naturally to act like episodes me. You know because you've seen Girl Meets World and you know how I act when everyone else acts normal so that was how I naturally acted. I haven't been acting anymore negative than episodes me. You cannot tell me that episodes me was more positive than this. And if you were to tell me this, you would be lying or clueless to who episodes me is. In Riley's case, I'm gonna split it. She's lying and she doesn't really know me, clearly. Her accusing me of negativity proves she doesn't know me at all. So you wonder why I am appearing negative? Unless your Riley, you are not wondering that because anyone else wouldn't suspect that. That's just Maya, that's just who I am. I'm not preppy, that I am not. So yeah, there's your answer. Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, feel free to comment in the comment section below, share your opinions, I don't bite or cyberbully. If you make a rude comment I will remove it. Thanks for reading and check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment