Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Still, It's Cute When I Do It

What up weirdos! Welcome back to the place for people who have nothing better to do! No, I had no right to judge you. I'm very fascinating and worth even Katy Perry's time. So anyway, I realized something that is exclusively ironic. Painfully ironic, it is. So oh and another thing that's ironic, that isn't the main point is what I will be explaining first. So that I watched a video based on me and apparently Shawn that had a song that was stuck in my head in the shower, a song that is very uncommon and I kept mistaking for my #2 song, Just a Little Girl by Trading Yesterday. And I happen to be listening to that song right now. Ironic, right? Okay so back on track. I bet lots of us are wondering what the heck that title is about. I know it's weird, but also true. So everyone sees the disgustingly annoying obsession Farkle has with me, right? I mean Riley too, but it wouldn't matter in this case anyway. So he is obsessed with me and we've all seen my awkwarded out reactions to his creepy obsession, for example in Girl Meets Sneak Attack, he said "I'm always out there!" and I sat and stared at him in discouragement. I looked creeped out and disgusted. I often do that, I know it, I just don't remember exact moments right now. So that doesn't seem ironic, does it? No, just weird. And I couldn't understand Farkle at all in that sense, I couldn't. I didn't understand how he could obsess over a stupid crush like that, I saw stupidity everytime he made one of those remarks. Oh and by the way, I know this is the last thing anyone expects to hear but everyone is back to episodes again, for real. I mean not back to episodes at all, just our relationships are. Our relationships are back to episodes, everything else...not so much. I love everyone in my life right now, except for the one who is doing a painfully terrible job. Riley. Hate her, I loathe her more than Missy. I actually saw a picture of me, Sarah, Missy and Riley. Riley was hugging Missy and I was hugging Sarah wearing my outfit from episode 5, the one with the leapord sweater and yellow shirt, I just didn't have the sweater on. Okay, anyway way off topic. So I found utter disgust and no understanding in Farkle's obsession with me (and Riley). Then the weird thing is, I became that exact very way in Girl Meets Home for the Holidays, except for with Josh. I became that exact way with Josh, wikia even said I was obsessed with him. I get poned in Girl Meets Game Night about that apparently. So Farkle does those creepy things at me and then I find it creepy, but then I do it to Josh. Weird right? I mean, it's creepy. But it's cute when I do it. Get it now, the title? So yeah that's ironic, so....yeah. Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment