Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Cause All of This is All That I Can Take

Hey Blogger, so right now there is alot going on in my life. Way too much. So I have cuts and burns on my arms right on the spots you bend them at because I went too hard playing Let it Go from Frozen on the wii, Just Dance 2015 and it tore and bruised my skin going so hard because I HAD to have that record. So I have gym class today and if everyone sees that, they are gonna accuse me of doing that DISGUSTING self-harm thing and that is just nasty!! I mean ever since 4th Grade, I have known what self-harm is and found it extremely repulsive. So then also something's going on at my house right now and I am being accused of something I didn't do because I am the only person who has "access" to it rather than my mom, who the freaking American government is calling innocent. Seriously, Katy Hart, innocent!? That's like Satan giving out gifts and me actually liking touching people, I mean come on already! She is not innocent, they call her the victim! She's neglected me all my life and left me literally, I haven't been to my own house in months and I am living off of the Matthews, I'm sponging off of them already and you wonder why I would do such a thing! So yeah I might as well face the wrath of being hauled out of class every second period! Ugh!! This is gonna be the worst school day ever. Merry Christmas and check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment