Friday, January 23, 2015

We Happed Unexpected

Hey Blogger, so everyone remembers my last post, "The Only Two Left..." and the moral of the title was I had Sarah and Auggie left. They were the only two. Riley was gone and she cost me my friends and my life (not literally, like death). So here I am probably abou 15 hours later and you will not believe where I am now. I started Broken-Souled to Never-Been-Better. So yeah, everything worked out and after how it was 24 hours ago, I'm so shocked that it turned out so well. Everything that I think could happen, doesn't. My life changes when I least expect it. I go seeing what people are up to and I hope for, I literally cross my fingers that it will be something better. It never is. Then as I'm strolling along, clicking pages going around and that's when things change, when I'm not hoping for it. So this happened unexpected. I guess I got lucky. Sarah is likely worrying the life outta herself because I am here and she could easily believe that I'm crying not to go to school, because of Riley because I can't do this. I'm not, I was laughing last night, I'm fine, I was good. Life worked out just fine. Perfectly and I couldn't ask for much more. Riley unblocked me, I unblocked her days ago. Shawn is over and we are having a great time with him. But maybe I did have one problem that got beyond worse. I ran off because I was sick of this life and I got sent to the police station for being under 18 outside after 11pm and my mom didn't wanna pick me up. Then when the Matthews convinced her to only because they couldn't under legal rights, she faked a phone call with me that I wasn't really on! She made it look like she was talking to me and she was a good mother, better than she is that's for sure. Then when Mr Matthews and Shawn confronted us, we started fighting with each other. She said she never asked for a daughter and I claimed that I was a mistake and got mad because of that. It wouldn't surprise me at all, honestly. If I wasn't supposed to be born. So then they talked with us individually and then after she left I don't know what happened after that with her. I was talking to Shawn about random things after we kicked Mr Matthews out. Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, I know it was short but still keep up with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment