Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Only Two Left...

Hey Blogger, so you will not believe what happened today, it was unbelievable and even for me, all the childhood terrible days I lived, today would drop in the Top 5 Worst Days of My Life. So right before we were about to go to school, Mrs Matthews was there. I was at the door and Riley was by the counter. Mrs Matthews was standing with me and I was talking to her about how I can't stand Riley. She said I took fault in this too, just as much as she did. I started explaining what was going on and so did Riley, but everything Riley blurted out she just ruined it for herself and Auggie and Mrs Matthews stood beside me and we discussed this but it was no discussion, more of a debate. Then when I started crying, Mrs Matthews realized how awful Riley is and how awful she's been all this time. I hugged her and cried, and Auggie hugged me from behind. Riley stood there, a distance away during this all but she was still in sight. I took Auggie to walk with me and I cried the whole walk there. He was worried about me, he didn't wanna leave me. I told him I would be okay, I have someone just like him to be with me while I'm at school, Sarah. When I got there, I didn't see Sarah until the walk to art, she immediately knew what was up. Then she was with me during art as I acted all down, well I was acting like how I was feeling so I was a dead soul. Then in shop I stopped being all upset and happily worked on our project, me and Sarah. "I thought you were upset about everything" Sarah said. "Nope! I'm over it" I smiled. "You know there are some girls who act like everything's okay and then they really aren't" Sarah educated. "I'm not like that!" I smiled as I slammed a nail into our board with my hammer. Then the rest of class was normal until it came lunch. Right before it I saw my friend, Lee-Ann. "If your sitting with Riley then I'm not sitting with you guys. If she goes home I'll stay, if she stays I'll go" I said. "You guys aren't fighting again are you?" she asked. "Well...yes, but--" she cut me off. "Seriously! Again, we can't be your friends if you guys are always fighting" she said. "Were not always fighting!" I said. "Why don't you just make up with her?" she asked. "No way! She actually doesn't wanna be my friend, she ligitamently wants to fight with me" I said. The music teacher caught up to her and needed to talk to her, so we were split up then. At lunch I asked if her and Siena were sitting with Riley. "We are gonna make a deal with you" Lee-Ann said. "Okay, what?" I asked. "We are not sitting with you until you make up with Riley" she said. "What!? She wants to fight with me, I cannot make up with her" I cried. They shrugged their shoulders and walked away. I went and called Mrs Matthews. She said I can come back to their house because I get to go their too, Riley doesn't get to take over the house. I was almost crying by the end of our conversation. Then I went to my locker, Sarah caught up to me. She was walking with me and trying to talk to me, but I just kept walking. Then when we got outside, I started crying. "What's the matter, Maya?" she asked. "My friends won't sit with me unless I make up with Riley" I cried, and now I was actually crying. "What? Why?!" Sarah asked. "Because they are both our friends and can't take it" I said. I cried to her the whole way home, when we got to the Matthews apartment, the door was locked. I slammed on it so hard, I was ticked that Riley, that stubborn freakshow locked me out. She opened it and I was nearly in tears, I ran to Mrs and Mr Matthews' room, where I thought Mrs Matthews would be. "Where is she?!" I cried when she wasn't there. "She's not home" Riley remarked. "WHAT!?" I freaked. "Okay--" Sarah cried. "Why are you so upset?" Riley asked, in a half-nice way. "YOU! You are the reason! You ruined my life!! My friends won't sit with me because of YOU!!" I cried. "I didn't say anything to them!" she yelled. "Oh I know, I did! They won't sit with me until I make up with you and you want to fight, YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!" I cried and started crying so hard, I ran into Mrs and Mr Matthews' room. Sarah followed. "Shh, Maya calm down. It's okay" Sarah cried. Sarah took me downstairs to get food. We made pizza pops and went up and watched Girl Meets Game Night. Then Riley left, and we were so thankful. Then a while after, we went back. The walk back, I was crying and right as we approached the school, Sarah helped me fix myself up and calm down. So that was today, it was one of the worst days. I have never cried more in my life, so hard I couldn't breathe, I couldn't stop. It was a nightmare. Last night, this morning, this afternoon, it never ends! Sarah was telling me on the way to the Matthews' for lunch, that I should look at who I do have. Her and Auggie, I still have them. Though at the time I said "I used to have way more!" as I cried my little soul out. So maybe when I go home everyday, little Auggie will be waiting and actually caring, wanting to hear what happened, wanting to listen and to do something about it. When I wake up every morning, I will have Auggie to walk with me to school, I'll take him to Mr Matthews' class and have Sarah to go to as soon as I get there. I am never really alone, I guess I never knew that. I will always have someone like that there. Someone who not just listens, someone who wants to do something about it. So thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to check back again soon! Thanks bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment