Friday, January 30, 2015

Overexaggerated, Overdramatic

Hey Blogger, sorry I haven't been on in a while, I got busy with Google+ and notifications. Before I get to the point of this post, I would like to say that on Google+ there has been this problem with impersonation and someone I know on there finally got the guts to get on there and impersonate me, that person is seriously pushing it. So they claimed my blog as their own and because of that I had to drop my Blogger Profile and revert to Google+ profile as my blogger one and that made me really sad. That profile's been with me for as long as I can remember and because of Farkle and everyone supporting the impersonater, I had to revert it. Okay so now for the point. Last night, Mr and Mrs Matthews went out with their friend, actually it was Declan's mom!!!! Declan was in my dream last night and so was Daniel Ritcher. It was awesome!! Anyway, so then Riley texted me in the middle of our fight to meet her at the bay window at 9:30 and when I looked it was 9:33 and I didn't have my phone with me so I missed it and felt sooo terrible. Then I replied and said okay and Mr and Mrs Matthews were leaving and me and Auggie pretended to get in bed like nothing was gonna happen. After they left, I told Auggie to stay in bed, that I'd be right back. I went and knocked on Riley's door and asked if she still wanted to talk. She said there was something she needed to talk about but she had something else to say first. It was about Declan and Turner and the chances of never getting to see them again if our parents get in a fight. So then we got off topic and Farkle showed up at the window and we shut him out. Then downstairs, he buzzed in and Auggie being unaware that we were trying to keep him out, he went and let him in. We were talking downstairs for a bit then we went upstairs again and played with Kiwi. Then we heard a noise and went into Mr and Mrs Matthews room and turned on the TV. Riley texted her mom and she said not to worry. Me and Auggie were gonna go downstairs to get my phone when Riley joined us and we all went. We were defending ourselves with words by saying things like "My dads home, you better run" well Riley said that. Me and Auggie were just continously saying "Hello, Hello, Hello" and then once I grabbed my phone, everyone screamed and ran back into their room. Then I told them the Case of the Camrose Kitty, a story about teens microwaving a cat. Then after we all decided to go to bed, we got in and were talking a bit and Riley was being all "I wanna go to bed" negative. So me and Auggie tried not to bother with her. We were talking amongst ourselves when we heard the door opening and his parents were back with Ronnie. "Come on Augg" I said getting out of bed to go see them. "Hey! What about me?! You guys are mean!" Riley complained. "You were being all negative and wanting to go to bed" I said. "Yeah, we thought you wouldn't wanna get up" Auggie replied. "Well I'm not now that they're home" she complained. "Well how should we have known that!?" Auggie muttered as we walked out of the room. We all went and greeted the adults and they sent us up to bed. Then I was crying about how whenever Riley fights with me, she takes it out on Auggie. Like when my friends online are cyberbullying Farkle, he takes it out on me and I apologized for him having to go through that. Then we got my phone and started singing songs for hours. Down stairs we heard Mrs Matthews and Ronnie singing their hearts out on the computer, they were doing the same thing we were except downstairs and we had a phone while they were using the computer. Then after we were getting tired, we went downstairs to tell them they were being too loud. They were both only wearing their bras and still regular pants, they just had no shirts on. Auggie hugged his mom and told her to quiet down. Then we went upstairs and went to sleep. Then this morning Riley and Farkle came to me and stood in front of me saying "Maya, Maya, Maya, Maya, Maya, Maya" until I answered. "What, What!?" I cried. They both sat on one side of me and squeezed me to death. "O-Okay" I said squirming out. "Were sorry" they both said. So we all ended up making up and that was all over. I wrote the majority of this post before they apologized so I don't mean for it to sound like I hate anyone, I love them both to death! Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment