Saturday, January 24, 2015

I'm Never Goin' Back! (Maya's New Years Resolution Sucess)

Hey Blogger, so I know I am like 24 days late for this but I have made some progress in the little New Years Resolutions I had made. So one of the resolutions I made was to stop eating so much all the time. No I am not fat, not yet anyway. I have had a couple (just a couple *sarcasm*) problems with people in the mid-end 2014 so I ate to keep myself from crying and to feel better. I've been trying to stop eating so much, I haven't gained any noticable weight, but I should probably tone it down a bit. So I've done a decent job at that, I've done a little bit better since this year, a little here and there I've aten too much in one day, but I'm doing better. Also, the thing with the boys, the boys and girls challenge thing is my hugest success in New Years Resolutions this year. Last year, I didn't know how to get out of it, I was stuck being forced into it and I never won even though I shouldn't have had no choice. "Right should always win" (My song) but it doesn't usually work that way. But ever since the New Year, I've done alot better with it and I haven't done it since early January and the person who is the most proud of me for this (besides myself) is Sarah. It almost brought her to tears sometimes, when I told her what happened during those nights and when I told her I disrespected myself so badly, the things I took. No literally, I physically took alot for a 13-year-old girl. So I think it was around January 3-10th inbetween there was the last time I participated in such things and I'm happy I've made it so far. Also my episodes problems and such have became a huge success in the past little while. For as long as I can remember, my friendships were a bigger problem than my episodes problems, with my family (the boys and girls challenge played a huge role in putting friendships down) and so that made me really mad. So now I think I've got it on track and I have to say for a little while there, my episodes problems were making me mad. "Look on the bright side, your friendships and ab-normal problems are not your worst problems!" Sarah said and she was right. I was lucky that even though I was in this annoying situation, it was my episodes problems bringing me down. So I've fixed that up now too and I'm doing very well now, like 100,000x better than I was in 2014 and I'm glad to say this year has been a HUGE success. Thanks to many people, these are the people who have made it possible, the person who made it the best will be first and going down will be people that impacted me the most (in a positive way) to the least. If these people made no positive impact on me, they will not even be in the list.

1. Riley Matthews
2. Shawn Hunter
3. Katy Hart
4. Farkle Minkus

Okay, people like Lucas, Mr and Mrs Matthews are not in there because they did not make it worse, but they did not make it better. Auggie is not in the list because that is not one of my New Years successes. That was actually something that I didn't succeed in. Me and Auggie's relationship was just like it was in 2014 and we've still been ab-normal with each other for the most part. I mean, we've improved a little bit, but not enough to be proud of. So those are my New Years Resolutions that I am proud to say succeeded for the most part! Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment