Sunday, January 18, 2015

Maya Hart - Behind the Scenes

Hey Blogger, so today I am gonna show you some behind the scenes stuff, stuff you wouldn't be able to see otherwise unless you were actually me! So this is gonna be an exclusive look at all of my Google+ Blogger and computer stuff that I do on here while talking to some of you guys!

So this is my laptop background, desktop cover thing. It's me and my mom, I've loved this picture the minute I saw it and made it my goal to set it as my desktop cover. I loved it.

This is my profile, you can zoom in and see there's all the editing tools, so this is obviously my account. I can edit it and change everything, you see.

This is my +Maya dashboard, where my notifications, proflie settings and hangouts are. As you can see my profile picture is in the corner as well.

These are just some of the notifications I had, Kiwi Matthews and Riley, Ginger is in there too and Richard Vargas.

This is The 99 Problems of Maya Hart's Blogger Dashboard. I have all my posts and as you can see I have 288 posts total.

This is my profile, my circles and you can see I can edit them at the bottom of the circles and it says "In your circles" so this is my profile.

This is my hangout chat with the official Michael lugojr who is someone who talks to me often. You can see my other hangouts on the side there too.

This is me replying to a conversation on the last blog post I made "Ginger Hart - Remember When..." and I shared it to Google+ and it immediately got comments, like all my updates do.

This is my hangout with my good friend, Jamie Zamora. We were talking about what Riley was currently doing.

This is my blogger profile, you see it says "Edit Profile" at the top, so I can edit my blogger profile and manage blogs I am following.

This is my Video Manager for YouTube. My latest video is for my 2nd favorite song, Just a Little Girl by Trading Yesterday, followed my Maya Hart's Channel - Video Collab and so on.

This is my creator studio on YouTube. I can manage my videos, edit them too, see?

This is my subscriber dashboard. You can see I can sign out, there's my profile picture and I can go to my creator studio, add an account and I have 131 subscribers.

This is my Google Contact Information for myself, this is all off my iPhone.

This is the end of my "About" on Google+ you see I can edit it at the bottom and there are my bragging rights, you can view those on Google+.

This is my YouTube channel, I can continue to my subscribers at the top, which is 131 subscribers, I can also view my video manager from there.

This is my Gmail inbox, I have my notifications and settings at the top and I can manage my pages of gmail's and so on.

This is my gmail inbox, in case you were wondering what that looks like. I was just downloading these pictures as my latest inbox messages and such.

This is another one of my Gmail inboxes, I don't really know why I've got that twice.

And finally, this is "Maya Hart's Playlist 2014-2015" this is a pretty famous playlist, I'm on it everyday and you can see I can add a description and edit it.

Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and checking out behind the scenes from my eyes, what I see everyday! Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, again and check back again soon!

1 comment: