Saturday, January 24, 2015

Remember My Best Friends?

Hey Blogger, so today I will be talking about tonight! Haha! Future joke. Anyway, so tonight will be the first time we go back to First Alliance Chruch NYC. We haven't been there since early December and I remember how much we loved it. I'm gonna shower today and do myself up all...nicer than I am now. It seems like it's been centuries since I've been there, but it's only been a couple months. Most of December and most of January. So 2 months. The same amount of time as I knew my father. Anyway, so I remember all my amazing friends who were there, like Kayley and Nicole and many more that I forget the names of. I just can't wait to go back there, I haven't seen my Grade 7 Girls leaders in a long time. I'll have to tell them my birthday just passed. I can't wait to go there, see all my best friends again, I haven't seen in ages and ages it seems. This is going to be an exciting night. I do remember them, I remember my best friends and we are gonna reunite tonight! Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, I know this was short but that's alright. Check back soon and tomorrow I will tell you about the trip back to FAC NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment