Sunday, January 18, 2015

Ginger Hart - Remember When...

Hey Blogger, so today I am going to do a post about my ferret Ginger. Lately, I've been missing her alot, staying over at the Matthews's so much, so I decided to write another post about her. I made one all about her in the past I think. I'm pretty sure it was "Save Me From Home" when I told you all about Ginger.

Ginger hasn't changed much since then. My mom has been feeding her for a while now and I've heard that he's been doing good. So I'm happy to hear that Ginger is up to date at home.

This is the profile that someone made for Ginger on Google+ that I am very happy about. This Ginger has made me feel like Ginger is still with me, even though we are neighbourhoods apart. Ginger has always been apart of my life, even since I haven't been home often. Since me and my mom are on better terms since my birthday, I may talk to her more and stuff like that. So I may be able to see Ginger again soon. So please add Ginger "The Ferret" Hart to your Google+ circles, courtesy of Maya Hart! 

Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment