Friday, January 16, 2015

The Best Birthday Present Yet!

Hey Blogger, so you won't believe what I just did! I actually went to see Declan! It was the best ever! I read him like 2 and a half story books and played with him in his room and in Turner's room. I was teaching him to walk down the stairs. I taught him up and down but I didn't fully do it because he was practicing in his life before I showed up and I still had to holds his hands. He was going faster than me, I complimented him on that. We went to see crying Turner and before me and Declan went into the room where Riley was comforting Turner as he cried, I put my finger on my lip and said "Shhh" to Declan and he repeated what I did. As we went in, Declan kept going "Shhh" with his finger on his lip and he was doing that as we went to get Ronnie for Riley, she couldn't calm Turner down on her own anymore. In one of the books me and Declan read, it had a shopping list and showed the items and I taught Declan to say them all. He always said "butter" it was cute. I taught him butter, cream, potatoe, orange and I forget the last one. He said them all proudly. I loved spending precious time with Declan! It was awesome and the best times ever! Every moment I spend with Declan is awesome! We are going rollerblading with them sometime soon. Mrs Matthews and Ronnie talked about it. Owen and Auggie were in the basement like the whole time, but I knew he was enjoying his time with Owen and he knew I was enjoying my time with Declan so me and Auggie never communicated. I was still the best. I miss communicating with Declan instead of Auggie! It's not that Auggie's bad, it's that Declan's good. I always gave Declan shoulder rides and he had so much fun. At the end we were saying bye to each other and I kept repeating saying "Bu-bye" and we kept repeating it to each other than at the same time as him, I could tell what he was gonna say so I said it at the same time as him and he laughed so hard. He was shaking my head and patting my head and he even sneezed on me a couple times. I held him upsidedown as he laughed so hard. He loves me so much like I love him and I could really see it in the end. He's so comfortable with me too. He loves me like I love him, I know that, I could really see it today. Knowing that is the best birthday present I could ever ask for. Everyone even says "Declan loves Maya and Turner loves Riley" and it is true. It's always been like that. Declan and Maya, Riley and Turner. Just the way it's always been. So thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to check back again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment