Monday, September 1, 2014

There Will Be No 7th Grade

So, this is one of those things that are perfect and exactly how you would want it and then when you blink and open your eyes again, it's everything you wouldn't want. So, today is our LAST DAY before school starts again and we went shopping for the last round at around 1pm. Then everything was going normal. Then I found the perfect thing for my outfit and it was one size too small, so Mr. Matthews said she'd ask the employee to get the next size up, while I went to try on some jeans. The jeans didn't fit and I kept trying on different pairs. So, then he said that she doesn't think they have the next size up. He didn't check and the last size was fine. So, instead they all walks out and I am freaking out inside because that was perfect and exactly what I needed. So, then they leave the store. We have NOTHING for back-to-school and this is THE LAST DAY ON EARTH to do this shopping. So, you wanna know what they do?? We get home and 10 minutes later, Mr. Matthews takes Riley and Auggie and drove them to the mall and now they are splitting the money that was supposed to be spent on me and I have no school clothes and I am not going to school tomorrow, I might as well drop out. So, I am not going to school, I have no clothes. My first day of school is ruined and the mall closes in an hour and there is no possible way I am getting anything done. My saying isn't forgive and forget. It's forgive or forget them! I am not going to school until I go back to that mall and get exactly what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment