Friday, September 26, 2014

BFF Only Has One Meaning

So, what's new? Well, not much is what I'd call "new" but as usual, I may have messed up. And I may or may not have just lost everything I stand for. I lost my best friend. They may not make posts about you, but if you miss them, it's worth your time. I had a best friend. I was 3-6 years old and her name was Dacey. I don't remember any fights I had with her. Although, the last time I saw her I was 7 years old. Right before she moved away to Canada for God's sake. I remember it was winter and I went to visit her and her little sister, Daiya. We went sledding on a hill in their backyard. Then when we got inside, me and Dacey went into her bedroom. Oddly, I remember everything about it. It had a poster that said "If you don't love horses, you won't like Heaven" and it had a horse on it. She was like obsessed with horses, seriously. I remember that was the last time I saw her. She moved away and never called me again. Then I met Riley a year before Dacey moved to Canada. Riley was like my replacement Dacey. Riley was there longer than Dacey was. I miss Dacey somtimes when I believe I'm not worth Riley's time and she doesn't wanna be with me. I miss Riley, my best friend.



I had no idea she'd be so important to me when she walked into the 1st Grade class and I stared at her and thought "Just another classmate" I miss her being my best friend. BFF only has one meaning. Best Friends Forever:

BEST: The most important thing
FRIENDS: Someone that is there for you
FOREVER: There is no ending to our friendship

That's what it stands for. Best Friends Forever. If only it were true...I miss her being there for me and I miss us being us. What happened to that? We never fought like this, I feel like we aren't friends anymore. Well, real friends come back to you in any kind of fight. No fight is too strong for best friends, but unless they never really were. I don't know where I am anymore with her, but it is what it is. I guess I'll figure it out adventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment