Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Lightswitch of Changes - Original Page -

Today, I watched the promo for (cough*blah*cough) Girl Meets Crazy Hat and I was as usual, paralyzed. So, then I watched the episode clip for it and it made me kinda upset. It was the scene where me and Riley are at the subway and she gets taken away by a dumpster man. So, the woman with a crazy hat was at the subway and...Okay, why don't I just save myself some typing finger blisters and show you the video of it...


So, yeah did you see what the lady kept saying? That me and Riley have a great friendship. Well, if she saw how we are now, she wouldn't think that way anymore. I miss being able to hear people say that without doubting it in my head. What do I do? What can I do? Maybe I'll just have to ask ElderWisdomCircle. Should I talk to her about it? I'll have to ask ElderWisdomCircle....

No comments:

Post a Comment