Saturday, September 13, 2014

What Is and Isn't New!

So, what's new? New clothes? New hair? New sporty boyfriend with extreme athlete's foot? New best friend? This is a post I am making about what is new, some shocking thing. And what isn't new, something we all expected. So, what is new? You might ask. So, today this evening, I was on Quotev. Normally, talking to Riley and a girl named Jaino. I clicked my notification button and it just showed a white bar, where my notfications should be. Weird, right? So I clicked my profile and I couldn't believe what I saw. It showed my background as the background and my profile was gone. There was a black box that said "Account Pending Deletion. Under 13 Years of Age" and below it was the "Log Out" button, it wanted me to click. "No...way..." I thought in shock. My account was being deleted. Here's the list of everyone else's accounts who were also deleted.

1. Riley
2. Farkle
3. Auggie
4. Ava
5. Brooklyn and Them
6. Smackle
7. Lucas

Everyone I know, had their accounts pending deletion and when Auggie went to log into his, it was gone. When he put his username and password in, it said "wrong email or password" and I knew his was gone. All of ours were gone. 110...I mean 104 followers....gone. Auggie lost all 43 of his and Riley lost all 12 of hers. Okay, maybe that's not that much, but she had to make a new account. It is tradgic. Our lives are over. I miss Quotev! :( See, I am still doing those emoticons and thinking they'll turn into some cute face that means something! Quotev is gone, as the only people I had who cared.

So, the Matthews Family got in a fight with our church. One of their good friends, Heather, was being very very rude and the only reason they are still being nice to her is because Mr. Matthews does part-time work and cleans their houses, and they still want the extra money to help run Svorski's Bakery. So, we are moving on from that stupid church and adventually, we will be going to First Alliance Church. It's way bigger and better. So, yeah that's what's going on there.

So, my best friend, Riley Matthews, we all know who she is. This is what isn't new, the thing that comes to no suprise. Riley has been my best friend since 1st Grade. We've had slim to rare fights our whole friendship except for lately. Ever since August 23rd 2014 (possibly before that) we've been having lots of fights and agruements. August 23rd is the earliest one I remember. We've been fighting a lot since then. We fought a week ago, I don't rememeber why, it isn't worth remembering why. Yesterday, she was doing something behind my back and keeping a secret from me. So I got mad and took Auggie and made a New York Court Case 11452 Document on how she betrayed me. So, we've been fighting ever since. Today, we went to a fair and we took Auggie and Farkle. So, then we went into the building and these two girls, Rox and Carly had made their very own handmade art projects that looked like proffessionally made projects. Me and Riley admired them for like 15 minutes and then we realized Farkle and Auggie disappeared from our side and we went looking for them. We had to cope with each other, even though we were fighting because Auggie is 5 years old and we lost him, so we had to find him, it was more important than out fight. So, then hours later, we found Auggie and Farkle and ever since then, Riley never apologized, neither did I and she assumed we were all good, like I was going to help her with her little issue. So, now I told her how I feel, like her other friendships are more important than ours. So, I told her to try and cope without me because she said she could. She said and I quote "I thought I didn't need you" and I was mad about that. So, she said she can live without me, like she only needs Farkle and her family. Fine, she can do that because I will cope with nobody but Auggie. 5-year-old, Auggie Matthews. So, she thinks she can do this? Bring it on!

That's all the news I have for this post, tune in next time, right here on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment