Monday, September 1, 2014

Maya Hart's Playlist 2014 (Re-Updated)

Hey, so it's another month. The month of September is finally here. So, now because it is another month, I have to do a new update of my stupid playlist. It's not stupid, I just say stupid sometimes. So, here it is: Maya Hart's Playlist 2014 (Re-Updated)

1. Avril Lavigne - Here's to Never Growing Up

2. Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi

3. Demi Lovato - This is Me

4. Rihanna - Take a Bow

5. Christina Aguliera - Your Body

6. Jessie J - Domino

7. DHT - Listen To Your Heart

8. Megan Nicole - Never Have I Ever

9. State of Shock - Money Honey

10. Taylor Swift - Haunted

11. Artists Against Bullying - True Colors

12. Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape

13. Avril Lavigne - This Innocence

14. Kelly Clarkson - Because of You

15. Demi Lovato - Lightweight

16. Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts

17. Avril Lavigne - I'm With You

18. Avril Lavigne - I Will Be

19. Demi Lovato - Gift of a Friend

And that's it for the September 2014 version of Maya Hart's Playlist 2014! Thanks for viewing and if I know you, don't listen to the songs, even if you know them! Here's a fact, The 15th song in my playlist, Demi Lovato - Lightweight, the video for it that is posted above, the background actually is New York City, where I live!

No comments:

Post a Comment