Saturday, September 27, 2014

Too Much Terror!

Okay, so I have some terrifying news. For one, the next new episode, Girl Meets World of Terror is the Halloween episode. Me and Riley sleepover at my house and Farkle scares the living life out of us. Then poor Auggie is terrified something's under his bed and school is just....creepy. Oddly, creepy. It's really awesome, check out the promo!

So, that'll be a pretty cool episode. I feel like it is airing just after Girl Meets Flaws, because Girl Meets Flaws is October 24th and 7 days later is October 30th, which makes sense. So, that's gonna be scary and awesome!

Also, the next terrifying thing is...well Muffins which is the next airing episode and I am going bonkers! Then it's Girl Meets Flaws, which is possibly terrifying, I don't know for sure. Then it's muffins which...duh! That's gonna haunt me for the rest of my life...I still haven't aten a single muffin since I found out. So, yeah. Girl Meets Flaws is terrifying for Riley and maybe possibly me. I don't know. So, let's hope Girl Meets Flaws is totally terrible for Riley and amazingly awesome for me. So, I'm not getting my hopes up, I never do. So, that is terrifying and hopefully it doesn't end in the way it shouldn't. So that's all the terrorizing news for today, come back soon and keep up with The 99 Problems of Maya Hart! Oh, wait! I forgot to show you why Girl Meets Flaws is so terrible for Riley! Okay, you'll understand after watching this here clip:

Check that out boys and girls and I'm sure it'll come to your amusement. It came to mine, that's for sure. So, NOW come back soon and keep up with The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment