Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Rollercoaster of Forbidden Friendships

So, we just got back from the park. When I say we, I mean Farkle, Lucas, Me and Riley. We all went to the park and on the way, we picked up Lucas. Farkle was already with us because once again, he was sitting at the window. So, I told Lucas that I had to talk to him about something Riley and Farkle were blabbin' about on the way to Lucas's house. When we got there, I started explaining to Lucas and then I inturupted myself and said "Do you think they can hear us?" and he laughed. "We can't hear a thing" Riley said. So, I went on and explained to Lucas what I heard. Then Riley said "You know we can hear you, I just knew it would work because Maya's dumb" that offended me pretty hard because I know I'm not smart and as seen in Girl Meets World, I really want to be. So, I took that to offense and when I was hurt by it, Riley was mad at me for being upset. Lucas I could see was watching me glare at Farkle much to his dismay. Lucas saw how upset I was and stayed by my side and made sure that I wasn't going to do anything. We got home safely and I told Lucas some odd stories on the way, after falling off my scooter by trying to do one-handed tricks. Lucas took good care of me, better friend than Riley was being. So, yeah this is Round 2 of the rollercoaster of forbidden friendships...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment