Saturday, September 20, 2014

The 2 Week Freak!

Okay, so I have absolutely terrifying and absolutely soul crushing and nightmare crazy news!! I am FREAKING right now!!! I just cannot get this out, I am freaking out and I am typing at 120 words a minute and it is totally utterly insanely creepy and unbelievable, this must be a dream because I am totally freaking out right now, someone please tell me this isn't true because I am totally freaking!!! Okay, my head is spinning 9x faster than usual!! How is it that I am coming up with such clever word play!? Okay, I need a breif second to calm down.......Okay, I think I am ready to tell you what is going on. Or not!! Oh my gosh this is freaking rediculous!!! One more second...Ahhhh!!!!!! Someone tell me this isn't really happening!!! Okay, I am good now. So, as we all know, Girl Meets 1961 is now being commercialed for on Family Channel. It aired last night on Disney Channel. So, you may be wondering what episode is next for Disney Channel, what episode is being commercialed for on Disney Channel. Well, if may come to you inspiration to know that the episode that is airing, let's just say, I thought didn't air until mid-Season 2. But no, it doesn't air in July 2015, it airs in September 2014. Help me. So, I bet your thinking "Just tell me the episode already!!" and I understand that, so I am going to tell you. So, the episode that is airing on Disney Channel right now is....Girl Meets Crazy Hat. Normal, right? Well, Girl Meets Crazy Hat is also Girl Meets Maya's Death because that episode is the muffin episode!!! Ahhhh!!! This is exactly how I found out...

Me: What episode commercial is on Disney right now?
Riley: Girl Meets Crazy Hat
Me: Oh, really? I've always wanted to see that episode.
(I thought it was about me wearing crazy hats, but that's only the sub-plot)
I went to YouTube and went to watch the commercial. A video said, "Girl Meets Crazy Hat Promo" and I was happy it was there. I clicked it and this is what it said:
Commercial: On an all new Girl Meets World
Mr. Matthews: We are going to be splitting up into 2 businesses
Me (out of commercial): Wait...
Commercial: (shows muffin scene)
Me (out of commercial): Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Riley: What?!
Me: I-I...Ahhhh!!!
Riley What!!?
Me: Girl Meets Crazy Hat is...Muffins!!!
Riley: What!?

So, that is how I found out, paralyizingly. I am crushed because in exactly 2 weeks, I will have seen Muffins. Kill...me....now....I just might explode on next Friday. Help me, God!! So here, is the promo for Girl Meets Crazy Hat and check it out yourselves and explode if you may.

Season 1 Episode 10, also known as Season 1 episode KILL ME NOW!! I am freaking out! Did you not just see that commercial!! It's mufins, it really is!! Help me, Lord because I can't do this, knowing muffins is being played on Disney Channel right now!!! Help me please, I can't do this!! I am freaking right now!!! Okay, help me with this, I can do it with deep breaths and taking my mind off it...Okay...Gonna be okay......Ahhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment