Monday, September 29, 2014

The Day I've Been Waiting For!

Okay, so guess what!? This is the thing I'd never thought I'd be hearing in a million years! This is a miracle, somebody alert the media because this is a true miracle! So, today in gym class, 7H was doing the beep test, (That's Farkle and Riley's class) and for a boy a very very low mark is 2.4 and that is a long fail. Like 2.6 is a pass and you know what Farkle got!? 1.4!! Yes, he is an epic failure! I got a higher mark than he did! Huzzah!! I finally win! I got a higher mark than Farkle Minkus in school! Boom! My goal will be to beat 1.4 to prove my point because something is telling me that if 7H did the beep test today, so will we. Sad face :( Oh, well, I get to beat Farkle so it's not half bad! Okay, it still is, but gym is the only subject I am getting above a C on. So, that is totally awesome! Farkle Minkus failed a test!! Oh my gosh, I call it a win-win situation! This is a true miracle, the happiness continues. Not for long, because next is Science 7 where I have to present my stupid structure project. Lucas already presented this morning and aced it. He got an A and I am not looking forward to seeing my usual D- which is bound to happen ya know. Well, that is an honestly true miracle! God makes miracles people! Happy ending for all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment