Friday, September 26, 2014

It's Been a While...

Okay, so lately as in the past 2 weeks, I've only been listening to my last two songs in my playlist straight. Avril Lavigne, I'm With You and I Will Be. That is ALL I have been listening to in a while. Now I am starting to listen to my normal playlist songs. Like Listen To Your Heart, I listened to at least twice today. Right now I am listening to Gwen Stefani, Sweet Escape. I listened to Demi Lovato, This is Me and Rihanna, Take a Bow once each as well. I listened to Artists Against Bullying, True Colors as well. I've also listened to Megan Nicole, Never Have I Ever like maybe once or twice today as well. I just got done Gwen Stefani, now I am listening to This Innocence by Avril Lavigne. I may have also listened to Jessie J, but I'm not 100% sure if I did or not. Weird, right? Well, my arm is in deep pain right now from writing and I feel like I am going do die of poor arm support in a few seconds, so time to say thanks for viewing The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment