Sunday, September 21, 2014

Days and Weeks On End!

So, probably like 8-9 days ago, I submitted an advice to ElderWisdomCircle. I have been checking daily for my reply ever since I sent it. But nothing ever came back. They never reply to me. I sent it days ago and Show-Off McBraggy Pants (Riley) got hers back today, which made me think maybe mine did. Of course, it didn't! Do they hate me or something!? What did I ever do!? Did they realize who I was and how I am decide not to answer? This is offensive, very offensive. I knew I was bad, but when I need help, I didn't know I was bad enough to ignore! Well, I just might need to get help somewhere else, if they don't answer in the next 2 days. For sure, if it is past 10 days (They said they'd answer in 1-10 days) than I am going somewhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment