Saturday, August 30, 2014

That Crazy Childhood!

So, today I am going to tell you about my crazy childhood. So, as you all know, I was born on January 16th 2001 to my mom and dad. Well, my dad moved out when I was 2 months old, a very young age. I never met him. He has a new family now, but when I was a little girl, he sent me stuff to show me that he knows I'm his daughter and he wanted me to know that, but he couldn't see me because of my mom and whatever happened between the two, god only knows. So, he sent me stuff when I was little, like when I was 4 years old, he sent me a expensive box, with a photo album inside. Every picture place was empty, except the last page. It had a picture of our family, My mom, My dad and me when I was only 3 weeks old. My mom never let me have it until my 10th Birthday and that's when I actually got to have it. So, when I was 8 years old, he never sent me anything anymore. He sent me stuff when I was 7 and younger and I am 13 now, but when I was 8 he stopped sending me stuff. He may have forgotten about me or something like that. So, my mom never really loved me as a child. She didn't neglect me. She fed me, she bathed me, I had clothes, a bed to sleep in, mostly the general things a child needs. She just never hugged and kissed me, never told me she loved me, she never really wanted to raise a child. She just had nowhere else for me to go and she didn't want to put me in foster care, again only God knows why. So, I grew up like a child with no...like an orphan. So, I grew up to be this girl, failing every class, not caring about anything that goes on around me, that rebel girl who dresses darkly and misbehaves and I don't do what I am told. I have nobody at home who helps me with my homework. So, that is basically how I grew up. So, I looked a lot younger and more innocent when I was a child, (Duh!) and so I just wanted to show you me when I was a child and when I was younger. So, here are some of my not-so-great childhood memories.

That is me when I was 10 years old. I looked like a normal child and all because I was, sorta. That wasn't long after my 10th Birthday, it was like end-of-October, beginning-of-November type thing.

This is me when I was almost 10, at age 9. I went to Disneyland with The Matthews' Family. It was lots of fun. Okay, maybe not all these memories are bummers, but some of them are. I mean, I was at Disneyland and I don't even think my mom cared or even would've cared if I didn't ask to go with them. Riley invited me to come. That was the summer from Grade 3 going into 4. It was the summer inbetween. I was almost 10.

That day, I was 8 years old. Me and Riley were filming on her camera in the backyard of her house and she was filming her backyard and everything in it. She said "This is my best friend, Maya" the camera was off and she was shining it on the wrong thing at first and then she said "Oh, oops. That's Maya!" and showed it on me. We saved screen shots and printed them out. She has one of her like this too because she gave me the camera to show it on her. I don't have hers though, I only have mine.

Okay, I have to admit, I thought my hair was less-blond when I was little, but it is only a teeny-tiny bit less-blond than it is now. I was I think 10 there. I think I just turned 10.

And that's it now. That was the last of my childhood memories and all of that. So thanks for reading and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment