Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The 99 Posts of Maya Hart

What up, blogger! Okay, so here on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, I have reached a total of 1996 pageviews, but that isn't the point of this post. I have reached 99 posts on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart! 99 posts, which means we are one post away from 100! And now it is like The 99 Posts of Maya Hart! Classic...Well, anyway. Today there is school. That was so off topic. So, back on topic, The 99 Problems of Maya Hart have officially reached 99 posts and the next thing we're going for is 2000 pageviews. I am currently at 1996 pageviews, so it shouldn't be too hard, right? Something's telling me, it'll be so soon that the 100th post will be reaching 2000 pageviews. I mean, were 4 pageviews away, come on. So, that is great news! The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, 99 posts and going for 2000 pageviews!

That is the celebration picture post thing for The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, and 99 posts. There were no images of 99 blog posts, so I had to just get that. So, yeah.

And that is for the 2000 pageviews celebration. I am sure by this moment, we have 2000 pageviews. I will go check, be back in a second....

(5 seconds later...)

Still workin' on it...We're at 1997. So, that may be a disappointment, we can't get 4 pageviews in half an hour, but still. Maybe right now is just the wrong time for pageviews. Maybe they'll be more after school. We'll see, still this is a 2000 pageview and 99 post celebration. Be sure to check out more from The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, come back soon!

2 comments: