Thursday, September 25, 2014

Just Not The Same...

Well, I have news that should be good, but is isn't. Riley and me are now being civil and we started talking yesterday at school again. Seems like good news, right? Well it's not. I would rather be fighting with her. Now, it's like she's just an aquantince that I go to school with. Even people in my class associate with me more and actually treats me like their friend, more than Riley does. I miss when it was the way it should be. Best friends are supposed to be there for each other. Friends...not aquantinces. I have enough of those. Lots of people from my class are my aquantinces, I do not need anymore of those, trust me. I just want my best friend back, with exceptions, I just miss having someone to laugh with, someone I can talk to and someone who loves me. I watch Girl Meets World episodes and clips and it only makes matters worse. But I have a right to because those are my episodes and that isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I just pray to God that it'll be okay. It really will...I can only hope, but I'm not one of those dreamers, otherwise I'm full of hope. I can maybe hope for a chance, but no hoping highly. I just miss the old her...the new one sucks.











Thank you for your time. I'm happy you took the time to listen to what I have to say. I know it may not be what anyone wants to hear, but it's something I have to say and if you read this far, you care. Maybe your thinking "No, I don't" but I feel like this is unescessary to be here, reading the worthless words from a worthless girl, but your reading this, meaning...You could be my new best friend! Okay, okay...I'm sorry, I was just hoping for myself. I am glad that I am here on this Earth and I will stop at nothing to make things right. I have me, myself and I and that is all I need to continue on my own. Thanks for reading and keep up with me on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment