Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Little Ups and Big Downs

So, I am like ready to burst into tears right now. Riley said she doesn't want to be my friend anymore and she said she never needed me. That hurt me because I always felt that she needed me almost as much as I need her...apparently not. So, I am all alone now. I am all alone and I am going to have to keep this progression up by myself. I have to do everything myself and hold up me and everything I need. I may just be able to pull this off, I don't know. On the bright side, I've been alone my whole life and I am used to it. Everyone dropping everything, leaves open and available rights. I won't do anything until I can tell this is confirmed, but when it is 100% possitively confirmed, by tomorrow, I will then make a move, but until then I am keeping the tiny bit of hope I have and taking the long shot that this may work out. I'm not that cruel, but I'm not that hopeful. I won't attack anyone (and what they will USED to have maybe) until I know for sure 100% that everything is open and available, when I really have a right to. But until then, I'm not that cruel. But I'm not 100% hopeful that this will actually resolve itself. I mean, I have hope until tomorrow, but by then it's all gone. My hope for today will still be there, but tomorrow it's all gone and that's when I am going to learn to take this all in for myself and learn to carry my own load and take care of everything on my own. But until tomorrow, I won't do anything wrong. I will at least live by that policy. I may lose everything, but I may not have to if I can take matters into my own hands. But it may backfire on me and I'll be upset for eternity, but I'll take the chances. I still have hope right now, it will be another like 16 hours until it's tomorrow and I actually decide what's gonna happen. So, I guess for now, my computer is where I'll stay, not doing anything wrong just yet if I'm even gonna do anything wrong at all. That is it for now, come back soon and view The 99 Problems of Maya Hart.

No comments:

Post a Comment