Friday, September 19, 2014

The Science of It All

So, today has been a very rough day. I have science class next, but school isn't the problem. Kelly got 13 on our math test today and I got 14 and I still wasn't excited for it. Riley said at lunch today that she shouldn't care about me and only Lucas has concern for me. Lucas came up to me and said "Mornin' ma'm" making fun of me like what we normally do. "Hi" I said sadly and kept walking. "Your not gonna make fun of me?" he asked confused. "No" I said. "Your not gonna call me Ranger Rick?" he asked again. "No" I said. I got to my locker and unlocked it, plus grabbed everything for my first classes. Then in science class, I got a huge paper cut on my finger from my binder. Lucas looked over at me and watch me try and squeeze all the blood outta it. I kept trying and trying to get it out. My finger was covered in blood. "Ask to go to the washroom" Lucas said looking at me. I stared at him and back at my finger. He raised his hand. "Yes, Lucas?" the teacher said. Lucas looked at me. "Maya?" the teacher said. "C-Can I go to the bathroom?" I said looking at Lucas, sadly. "Yes, be quick" he said. Everyone watched me leave. I went into the bathroom stall and went to the bathroom, I had to go apparently. So, then I went to the sink and washed my hands. I put a paper towel on my finger and all the blood disolved into it. I wrapped the paper towel all around it. and it stayed when I taped it back in class. When I came back, everyone started at me and the science teacher said "Their all looking at you because your moving, that's all" he said. I nodded my head and sat down beside Lucas. "You okay?" asked me. I nodded my head. Lucas stared at me for a while until the teacher said "Mr. Friar, lesson's over here" Lucas looked back over at the teacher. I played with the paper towel on my finger and then the bell wrang. I went up to the teacher and asked him a question about our project. When I turned around, Lucas was behind me. "Let's go" he said and nudged his head towards the door. I looked confusingly back at him, but lead the way out as he said. "What was--" I said before Lucas intrupted me saying "What's wrong, are you okay?" he asked me. "Yeah, I'm okay. I'm always okay" I replied. "So, there's nothing goin on with--" he said before I intrupted him. "No, were all good" I said. "Do you even know who I was going to say?" he asked me. "Nope!" I replied. "Riley, Farkle" he said looking straight down at me. "Y-Yeah, were all...good..." I replied. So, that was science class. Bye, don't forget to check back. And whatever else I usually say, just pretend I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment