Friday, September 26, 2014

The 98 Problems of Maya Hart

Okay, so as you can see this post must be really good news if it's gone to the 98 Problems of Maya Hart. I'm not changing my blog title, it's just a good title I find for this post. I actually haven't gone down any problems. Actually, I basically went up one because the reason this is such a good post is because something else is wrong. So, if something else wasn't wrong, this would be more wrong. I know that's confusing, but you'll get it in a second. I realized one episode I am soooo excited for! Girl Meets Flaws! Yup, I love that episode now! I know Farkle gets bullied, which is the not-so-great part of this episode, the good part is Riley and Farkle! Yeah, moments crazy here! You don't believe me? View it for yourself at girlmeetsworld.wikia.com and go to all photo's on this wikia and you'll see what I'm talking about. I now only have 98 problems and it feels good. 1 down 98 to go, whoo! That sounded better in my head....Well, thanks for viewing the TOTALLY AWESOME BLOG POST, and be sure to check back soon on The 99 Porblems of Maya Hart!

Aww! Let's give a round of applause for the happy couple! The absolute 100% most stupidly annoying kid in school and Farkle! That's Girl Meets Flaws, Good Luck Riley! (Not)

Yeah, this may not be that episode, but it's muffins. I saw it and I had to post it. You know me, posting things online that I'm not supposed to be posting. Classic...

No comments:

Post a Comment