Friday, September 12, 2014

Gone Too Long

Hey, Blogger! I'm sorry I haven't been posting for the past 12 days, but I've been busy. And I am going to tell you what I have been busy doing. Well, first off, school went back on September 2nd and I know I told you I wasn't going, but I did. I'm used to not expecting much out of life, so I was fine to go back to school with stuff I got in the end of Grade 6 and over the summer. So, I did go, I got into 7C which is Mrs. Copp's Grade 7 Homeroom. One of my good friends is in my class. I do most of my in-class assignments with her. Also, both me and her got our lockers a day late because we were the lasts to get to chose our lockers because the only 2 left were bolted shut. They adventually got them open and she picked hers before mine. She got the good one, between the two popular girls. I got the worst locker ever. I got between the two most slacking and annoying boys in our ENTIRE grade. My locker is right in between theirs. It SUCKS! So, they annoy the life outta me every locker break. My science teacher said I was disrespectful because I said to his face "I don't do homework" and he said "Well, that's going to be a problem in this class" I rolled my eyes and looked back at my friend. So, anyway from school. So, I got to see some new episode from Season 2 pictures and one is very shocking. It is me and Lucas running an all organic muffin stand against Riley and Farkle who are running a Unhealthy Tastey muffin stand. Those pairing, I found odd because me and Lucas are never together and neither are Farkle and Riley. So, it is weird. Riley is freaked, I am freaked. And now we say we are swearing if we say 'muffin' because it is now "The M Word" because I don't wanna end up with Lucas without being annoyed of him and Riley--well, who wants to end up with Farkle!? So, yeah that's rediculous! Also, me and Riley had a bit of a disagreement today. Long story short, she told me she was allowed to to whatever she wants and she told me to go home. So, also last night Riley and Auggie's Uncle Dion came over to their house and we went bowling! It was awesome. So, today my Uncle took us out to a weird store and we looked around. Then we went to the mall and went to A&W and had burgers and fries. So we didn't get anything from the mall, but I got my Crispy Crunch candy when I got home! Then the thing with Riley happened and she went home. So, The August 15th Episode aired on September 12th which is basically a month late. It was supposed to air on August 15th, and instead it aired on September 12th. Late!  So, I've also learned a lesson today, if someone is giving you something that you know they will soon take away from you, don't let them give it to you. Because then you won't be disappointed when it goes! So, that's it, your all caught up! Thanks for viewing The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment