Saturday, September 13, 2014

My Google+ Community!

So, now that I no longer have Quotev to look to, I only have this here blog and Google. So, I went and checked my Google+ notifications and I had one that said "You've been invited to join a community!" so I clicked it and it said 'BFF PHOTOS AND MORE" as the title. I was invited to join this BFF group? It said "Join if you have a BFF!" and I accepted the invitation because, I did, I guess. So, I posted lots of pictures and posts on it because I could. I have no more Quotev, so I got this obsession over this community and I have been getting notifications central from posting on it so much. People +1 my posts and comment on them. It's really fun! I love this community! I have an obsession over it. It may be sad, but it's all I have. I see posts that people are posting about their best friends and that they made posts and pictures for each other, it's beautiful. I posted a post that said this:
"I miss my best friend. I miss when she was herself. I miss when I was able to talk to her. I miss when I could trust her. I miss when she was holding my hand through every step of the way. I miss when she understood when I wasn't okay, even when I said I was. I miss when I was her best friend, but she is still mine"

I learned that people are only your friends, so they can get to other people. They only post about you, so they can post about other people. They use you to get to other people. Anyway, off topic. I love this community and I'm glad I joined it!

No comments:

Post a Comment