Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Queen of Liars!

So, I am very freaked out and mad and disturbed and disbelieving and confused right now. I think I just confused you all....Anyway! So, terrible news. I hate wikia, Riley was right, it lies like it's the last thing it'll ever say. I found out something EXTREMELY disturbing today, that there is NO proof of, but wikia seems to know lots, so I get freaked. So, I actually hate wikia now, it is my worst enemy. So, I was reading my wikia page as usual and I was on my relationships with people. I was reading me and Lucas's, the one about how I'm annoyed of his country boy attitude and he calls me ma'm and tips his stupid imaginary hat at me, blah blah blah, normal. Then the last line of it...You wouldn't believe that last line! Why does wikia lie? Because it tries to annoy me as much as Lucas, himself does! So, it said exactly this "Maya may have a crush on Lucas" WHAT!? Eww, no!! Gross, never happening!! That is nasty!! Eww!!! Wikia should eat their words because "Maya DOES NOT may have a crush on Lucas" Uh huh, I'm aware that made no sense, don't ruin the moment. So, paralyzing with a capital "P-A-R-A-L-Y-Z-I-N-G" I just might die. Just might....

No comments:

Post a Comment