Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Affection of Not Me

So, last night me and Riley were fighting again. I mean, Riley was fighting again. I just told her that we aren't like how we were in the episodes, we'd tell each other everything and she got all mad about it and that's what I was talking about. I was wondering why we can't talk to each other anymore, so I talked to her and it went all wrong. Of course, me talking to her goes wrong. So, then Farkle and Lucas took me downstairs and we talked on the main beds for a while. Riley went in the little Auggie bed and cried to herself for a while. Then Lucas randomly said "Your better than this" and I was just like "What?" and he kept saying I was better than this, that I need to fix this. Me fixing problems is what got us here in the first place, why would me fixing a problem get us out of it!? It's like if a wheel falls off a car, would taking another one off fix it!? No, duh! So, I said if Farkle and Lucas wanna do something about it, they can because I am not. So, I told them I'd be fine over in the bed area by myself, I fight for myself, it is normal. So, they left and I heard them talking to Riley for the beginning, all I heard them say was trying to explain what I meant when I started this all. So, I must of fallen asleep. So, I woke up this morning and it was probably 6:30am or something and Riley was apparently back in her normal spot sleeping beside me, as confusing as that was. I was still mad at her so I didn't do what we normally do, I didn't care to wake her up and I just laid there until my Aunt came down and got us up. Riley wasn't getting up so I just poked her for a while and then remembered I was mad at her and I sat up and woke up Lucas and Farkle and we went upstairs. Farkle told me that I apparently fell off the bed and I smacked my head and bled for a while, but Lucas took medical class in elementary at Texas (blah) and he stopped the blood flow or something like that. I asked Farkle why Riley was with me, I have a forgetful memory. He said that they didn't wanna leave her alone over there, so they said she has to go with me because boys and girls in the same bed is all kinds of wrong.

Speaking of all kinds of wrong, I was all kinds of wrong (as usual). I've learned one thing. I get in everyone's way because I am all wrong. Well, what I was told when I was 9 years old, long story short, who even cares? So, I was wrong to just leave Riley down there alone and take both Farkle and Lucas with me. Of course they listened to me, I didn't threaten them. Oh, yeah and Farkle's birthday present was a success, he had nightmares about Serial Killers! So, yeah my birthday present to him was nightmares. Awesome, right? So, anyway off topic. I was wrong, I wish I could do something about it, but the last time I approached her, we were here exactly. So, I can't. Maybe I will just get Farkle and Lucas to do something because I can't do a thing. That's what's gonna have to happen. I'll be fine alone. I miss my best friend, but I am used to expecting nothing out of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment