Sunday, September 21, 2014

I Valued The Wrong Friendship

So, I had a value to every friendship I have. So, I had a minimum, I had a maximum. I had a maximum in most situations. One a scale from 1-10, I valued me and Farkle's friendship, on about a 3/10. Offensive to Farkle? Probably. Lucas's I valued about 3/10 as well. So, Riley's I valued 120/10. Which was a mistake. I realize that is not mathematically possible, but to me, it's where I was headed. Smart of me? Not really. Am I dumb? NOT REALLY! Because I am not dumb, things that don't live are dumb, I live, I'M NOT DUMB!! So, I made a mistake. The value of the friendships I should have made are these:

Farkle: 3/10
Lucas: 8/10
Riley: 2/10

So, yeah I know Farkle hasn't changed and that should be sad for him, but he knows I never mean it that I actually value his friendship above a 3/10. So, Lucas is actually very trustworthy. I never knew, but he actually tried to help me out before, even in the episodes. In Episode 7/The August 15th Episode/Girl Meet's Maya's Mother, Farkle asked me what my painting was about, and why I painted what I painted and Lucas covered his head, knowing it was a sensitive subject and he knew I didn't want to talk about it and Farkle saying such a thing hurt me, as of why I didn't reply to Farkle's question in that episode. Yesterday at the swimming pool, Lucas was also sensitive to the fact that I couldn't swim because I wasn't enrolled in swimming lessons by my parents and everyone else was on at least Swimmer 6. So, we floated on a double-tube and he was careful not to tip me off and helped me up when I almost fell off. He tried to teach me how to swim when Riley and Farkle took off on us. He showed me how to tred water, but everytime I tried, I just sank down, but because I could touch the ground, I was fine. So, then because I am way shorter than Lucas, he took me a bit deeper, where on he could touch and told me to try it there. I was worried about that. "Are you trying to dround me!?" I asked before he let me get down. "No, no. Trust me, I've got you. Can you trust me?" he asked. I hated to say it, but I could. "Ugh! Yes!" I said disappointed. He just laughed at me and I started laughing too. I tried not to, but I did. "Ready?" he asked. "No" I replied hooking onto him. "Okay, here we go, remember what I showed you" he said letting go of me. I tried so hard to stay up, but I just couldn't do it. I'm not over-weighted, I can carry my own weight, but I just couldn't do it. I started sinking and almost choking until Lucas pulled me out and back up against him. "I-I'm sorry, I thought you would be able to do it if you couldn't touch the floor. Are you alright?" he asked me. I nodded my head, breathing heavily. He carried me over to the edge of the pool, near the hot tub and the thunder waterslide. "You're okay?" he asked me again. "Yeah" I said breathing hardly. He sat down beside me and patted my head. "Glad your okay!" he said in his country accent. "Stop it!" I laughed playfully hitting his arm. We sat there playfully attacking each other for 5 minutes and then we realized there was this little 6-year-old brunette girl watching us. We looked at each other creeped out but smiling. "Sorry!" he said to her getting up and running into the hot tub. "So sorry!" I added following after him. We sat on the stairs of the hot tub talking and then we saw Riley and Farkle walk by. So, that is that.

So, these are some quotes that represent Riley and me, especially the second one.



That's it for this post. It took literally an hour to write, so please enjoy it and if you didn't...than barf on you. So, have fun being whatever it is you are and come back soon to keep up with The 99 Problems of Maya Hart. I will always be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment