Thursday, September 25, 2014

The School Worse Than Usual

Okay, so today starting after lunch wasn't half bad, I guess. I had English. We had an unexpected test which was on The Landlady Story A.K.A the serial killer story. It was the easiest thing ever! Then after I was done, I thought of everything that happened at lunch and I could feel that I was about to cry. I asked to go to the bathroom, I was allowed so I went. Then I went into the big stall of the bathroom and started quietly crying, no sound. Tears just rushed down my face, thinking of the things Riley said about me. Like the following...

1. My mom was right about me
2. Riley hates me
3. "Okay!" when I said to end our friendship
4. Our friendship means nothing to her
5. Wrote a nice blog post about me (to be continued)
6. (continuing) To just replace it with a nasty one
7. Saying for the past week she's wanted to end out friendship
8. Kids were fidgting with online whales in the library.

Okay, forget that last one, it happened. Leave it at that. So, that is what Riley did to me. Hurtful, yes. You think I am innocent? Awww! That's so cute. Of course I'm not!! I started this. I know it sounds parcially weird that I am saying how wrong I am, but I had a very good cause. I was just threatning our friendship, to see if she really cared about it as much as I did. How did that end? Well check this out...

Me: And one other thing?
Riley: What?
Me: Me and you? This isn't gonna work
Riley: Okay!
Me: Your not my best friend anymore. I've found better friends in the garbage can
Riley: Oh, good because I have wanted to end this for the past week.
Me: .....

 So, then I went to the library. I was writing my previous blog post "Am I Crazy?!" I don't know what happened to me. Just all the thoughts of what Riley did just...her voice saying it all was in my head, repeating like I was a worthless child. Satan and Riley clearly teamed up! So, I was sitting there looking at what I had wrote so far and at minutes, I was about to cry. I gripped the inside of my palms of my hands and kept saying to myself "No, no, no. Don't cry in the library where people I know are!" and I tried so hard. Then after lunch, I went to English and that story thing happened. After I finished my test, I went to the bathroom and started crying. Then after that, I went back when I finished crying and caught up on my other subjects. Then I forget what subject was after that. It isn't an important part of this anyway. So, the it was History. Mr. Matthews talked and talked about politics for what seemed like hours! Then we had to go to the Post Secondary Fair in the middle of History and Mr. Matthews dismissed us. When me and my friend went down there, her other friend went and caught up with us. She was about to cry. We took her to the bathroom and asked her what was wrong. She said her and her best friend and her were planning to do this fair together all day, but when she saw her other friend and took off on her for her other friend. So, then all 3 of us went around doing the fair together. They are like best friends and they said it's like they share a brain. I was their weird tag-along that didn't have a brain at all. "She's my best friend!" my friend cried. "I hate my best friend" I said. "Then she's not your best friend" she replied. "No, no she's not" I said following them to the next station. The fair was really fun. Then at the end, her friend went to her last class and me and her stuck around the closing fair just to get outta math class. We just made excuses as why not to go to math class. Then we ended up going and doing a test too. It was a good day at the fair, but in English, oh my gosh, I hated it.  So, that was my day after Riley completely hurt me. So, thanks for reading and check back soon here at The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment