Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I've Eaten My Last Muffin!

So, I have some immediate new-old news to tell you about. I found this out about a week ago or so and I was, what's the word?? PARALYZED! So, it is not good news, no it is not. It is like the most terrorizing news I've ever recieved from the internet (aside from the article "Living on a Waitress Salary" Long story, no time for it). So, this is about future episodes. Season 1 or 2, I hope it's 2 or none at all. None at all would be nice. Sadly, it's not true. But what is true is that my life is just a big nothing, and this has made it worse. So, a week ago, I was viewing wikia, Girl Meets World Wikia and they have like new pictures from haven't-aired-episodes and I enjoy looking at those. So, I did and it was one thing I regret, though I view that to this day. So, I took one too many clicks on pictures and I was shocked to see what was on that screen in front of me. Oh...My....Gosh! It was me, Riley, Farkle and Lucas. Normal, no? And so, then that seems normal, but it wasn't at all normal. It's like Satan struck back! Again! So, we were all in our school, John Quincy Adams Middle School, hallway. We had stands, stand to sell food at. Kinda like a bake sale. So, there were only 2 stands and 4 of us, so we had 2 people at one stand. The worst part was the unusual pairings that grouped up. No, I wasn't with Farkle, and sadly I wasn't with Riley either. I was with...Lucas! And Riley was with Farkle! (Poor Riley!) and we were competing in a muffin stand competition! Me and Lucas had "Hart and Friar's organic muffins" and Riley and Farkle had some unhealthy muffin stand. That isn't the point, you wanna know the point!? I bet you don't care, I mean don't you have anything better to do than to stalk me on this blog and read about my boring life!? So, the point is, why was I with Lucas!? Why was I not with Riley, or at least Farkle!? Those are the common pairings,...not anymore, anyway. So me and Lucas, teaming up! What is wrong with this generation!? So, muffin stands. I hate muffins, now. I've eaten my last muffin!

2 comments:

  1. I know right! Well, this is coming from future Cory and Topanga girl. Anyway, you should really upgrade your blogger profile!

    ReplyDelete