Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Unforgivable Pattern

Okay, so now I realized that "I don't wanna sound desperate" and I don't want to let people take advantage of me. If you mess up with me, you messed up and there is no taking it back. "I didn't mean it" isn't good enough. People can say ANYTHING in the word that they want. I'm the most famous person in the world, I've got the talent of every living person in this world. There I just said something. Is that true? Duh, it's not! I mean, I wish but it's not! Papa-Tom isn't telling me to take my friendship back with Riley. He's telling me it's time to let go. She's been rude to me with no regrets for the past month. I am not taking it anymore. I am not letting her take advantage of me. She will probably think "It doesn't matter if I go against Maya because she's desperate for friendship and I can get her back anytime" well, actually YOU CAN'T! You mess with me once, it's a showdown. You hurt me once, sure okay. It's one fight, maybe a misunderstanding. Twice, okay? Weird, but I guess everyone deserves a second chance. 3+ times, it's over. Yeah, I put a + at the end because it has been way more than that! So, 3+ times, no chance sister. It's over! Don't think this is what I've been wanting all along (like her wanting to end this friendship for the past week). I don't want this at all. I want her to be my best friend again. I want us to act like best friends again. I want us to do what we used to do. It's all I've ever wanted. But I am not letting her think that every fight we have, she can get me back again because she can't and she won't. I am not being taken advantage of by her. I will tell Mr. and Mrs. Matthews what is going on and why I am doing this to their daughter. I won't avoid Auggie as well, or their family. It's her. Just plain her. Nothing else. This could take a while for her to earn this friendship back. If she doesn't care, well then have at'er because I make no effort to be friends with the person who thinks they have it all sooo good, that they can stab the ones who don't have it all sooo good in the back. I don't have much. She has everything I don't. She can't use that against me anymore. I am not being affected by her imtimdating me with what she has because she's normal and I don't. Okay, she's not normal, she's weird. But she has the normal life of a girl and I don't and she ain't using that against me. I hate doing this probably more than she hates reading this, but I can't let someone do that to me. I already have people screwing up my life, I don't need anyone else thanks. So, I hate to say this, but she's not my best friend anymore and won't be for quite some time or effort. That is that. I hate saying this, I was going to end this post at "...effort."  and I just don't know if I should publish it. I'm going to. I'm publishing this so everyone can see it. Okay, okay I'm doing it! It's done. It has been published.

No comments:

Post a Comment