Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Left Us Out to Dry

So, today at Lunch, me and Riley had Choir practice. Which if you don't know, me and Riley are in the choir at school and not because we wanted to, because we can sing and they "need our voices" What I am basically trying to say is, we were forced into it. It wasn't my choice. At first the band room was filled with people wanting to join the choir. Every practice it got less and less. Me and Riley have solo's in the Kindness song. I have solo number one and Riley has solo number three. A girl named Davina had solo number two, but because she didn't show up to practice today, she got it taken away from her. Now, the funny thing is, only me and Riley actually showed up for choir today and a choir is normally 10-20 people, now it is 2 people. So, me and Riley are the only ones performing at the assembly next week. We got Davina's solo to share now. So, the rest of the stupid little choir ditched and all got kicked out and now only me and Riley are in it. The whole choir left us out to dry. How embarrasing is that gonna be? Only me and Riley in it, having to perform alone, nobody else doing it because in Middle School, it is apparently not cool. In Grade's 3-5 I was in the elementary choir with Riley, because it was cute. Now, it may not be cool anymore, especially it only being me and Riley. What the heck am I gonna do?

No comments:

Post a Comment